Our family run marina has been providing customers with the perfect access point to the French River Delta since 1952 and the French River Provincial Park since 1989.
We valet park all vehicles and launch all boats for the safety and protection of everyone. Customers are required to leave a set of keys for vehicles. (you won't have to worry about losing them in the river).
Reservations are NOT required for parking vehicles and boat launching. Vehicle parking fees are applied by the calendar day.
We also sell gas, bait (worms or minnows depending on the season), ice, confectionary items as well as a few necessary supplies you may have forgotten.
We accept cash, debit or credit (except American Express) for all transactions.
Rentals and Other Services
- 16 ft Nova Craft, Kevlar composite canoes weighing approx 52 lbs.
- 16 ft ABS composite canoes weighing approx 58 lbs
- Both are two seater style and all come with paddles, life jackets and safety kit.
- Kayaks *
- 16.6 ft Wilderness Systems Tsunami sea kayaks.
- Sit on Top Kayaks *
* Kayaks come with paddle, life jacket (sea kayak comes with skirt) and safety kit.
Please reserve ahead of time to ensure availability.
Cancellation fee for canoes and kayak rentals is $50.
- Land Taxi or Barge Services (for large loads)
- Available by request ONLY, please reserve one week ahead. Fees are based on distance/ number of people/load size.
All rentals and special services must be booked in advance and secured with a credit card.
Deposit charge will be applied to your final bill.